Tuesday, February 3, 2009

As Requested

Ok, so I guess it's been a long time coming. Here are the long awaited (fuzzy) pictures of my bump. I had no idea what to do with my arms and hands...so yes, I felt ridiculous. Maybe I'll get the hang of this one of these days. I also was not wearing a maternity top (just a larger shirt that I am apparently outgrowing). Next time I'll have to put my hand just below my belly so you can see how high I'm carrying...much higher than my mom ever did...so she says. Maybe it will be that much more fun to notice when the baby drops. Oh, this was 24 weeks.





I happened to come across a picture of me at 17 weeks and remembered feeling like I was showing and it was obvious. Ha! Things are beginning to get a little uncomfortable...like putting on shoes or socks or laying on my right side. Why is that? Matt thinks maybe it has to do with where the baby is sitting. I get that round ligament pain on my right side (you know, the muscles all across that end of my stomach and side are tearing feeling?), and I'm fine on my left (which I know is the "better" side anyway), but I can't sleep on my left side!

Today is my 6 month appointment. Oh, at the ultrasound, the tech said our baby is/was 1 pound and 5 ounces! I realized this week that you can see the kicks through my shirt...so maybe if it isn't gross or inappropriate, I can put them to some tunes on here. Maybe, if it's a boy, we'll name him Billy Blanks.