Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Photo Tag

Here are the rules-
1. Choose the fourth folder you store your pictures in on your computer

2. Select the fourth picture in the folder

3. Explain the picture

4. Tag four people to do the same

Ok, so here's what I found in my 4th folder, 4th picture:


Sorry to disappoint...certainly not a belly photo. Pretty weird, pretty awkward. This was taken after a wedding last May...I was sending a picture to Matt (he was deployed at the time) to show him that $12 black dress from Target (you remember, the one made out of crepe paper?). Can we say I never know what to do with myself during a picture?

Since I have 2 different places for photos (cheater!), here's another one. This one's much cuter!!

This is our nephew taken around Thanksgiving 2007 (I think). We will be bringing him his first, first cousin!

I'm going to mess up the rules again and tag no one in particular.

1 comment:

Heather said...

:) I'm so glad you visited me! I have missed your blog! Hope all is well with you two :) ((hug))~Heather