Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day Surprise

We "do" things simple around here. This will be what Matt receives for Valentine's Day tomorrow. I don't know if we've ever really done anything before. I'll have to ask him.

If you want to get in on this for your husband and Daddy of your kids, here you go.
You need:
* a cute toddler, baby ...or both or more
* post-it notes
* pens and markers
* stickers
* stamps

I put post-it note sheets all over Stevie's laminated placemat and let him have at it with markers (orange for his favorite color) and some stickers. I just used what we had on hand, US flag stickers, haha, but that will give Matt a chuckle.

I wrote silly love notes...conversation heart style... on my post-it notes and signed some from Lydia.

The plan is to fill my husband's car with sticky notes tonight, so when he gets in his car in the morning to go to work...he'll have a fun little surprise. He'll also get a note with heart stamps on it in the mailbox when he gets home. (He will...if I'm brave enough to let Stevie loose with stamps and an ink pad....considering he's only ever received stamps on his hands....and well, this might be body art rather than a Valentine's Day card.)

No comments: