Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We Miss You, Matt!

Ok, I'm just so excited! I went on my blog for Matt to add the prayer of the day, and out of the blue, do you know what I noticed?? My videos to him have appeared out of no where!! They were just boxes with an x, but you could view them under preview. Now, he can see them without the hassle. How cool is that? I don't know what changed, but I'm soo thankful and happy for it.

I thought I'd add this video since they seem to be working. Umm, ignore my voice in the background and hum a patriotic song instead. I took this quick video of my nephew, Nathanael, in like March I think. I just think it's so cute, and patriotic! My brother, Dave, and his wife, Sarah, have a little American who loves flags and his uncle Matt (and I suppose the Yankees too)!

We're watching and waiting for you to come home Matt!

No comments: