Friday, June 20, 2008

Hmm...

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

70

As a 1930s wife, I am
Superior

Take the test!



I just like to take those kind of silly tests. You know, on facebook, I'm the one who found out what Disney Princess I am, what Jane Austen character I am, how I rate on Dr. Phil's scale...etc, and my true age is 12. I'm a curious girl! How come they don't have a 2000's scale? Unfortunately, it might not have the best of traits to work towards. I'm not even sure on the 30's scale if some traits were viewed by the creator as good or bad. Maybe the husband should take it for the wife and the wife for the husband...hehe.

So, I decided to do just that! Here are his results! He pretty much doubled my score! I guess I have some work to do!

139

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!



He's a good man...and 1930's husband! :) He's been a great husband since 2006.

I found a few quite funny: "fails to bathe or change socks frequently enough." This was funny too: "Picks teeth, nose, or sucks on teeth when in public." I think Matt didn't do so well on the shaving on Sunday and wearing pressed, neat clothes...that's probably my fault according to the chart...I'm supposed to iron them! He just would rather not worry about that stuff (when he doesn't have to...when he's Matt and not Sgt.), and that's ok with me.

*I love you! You are a very superior husband!

1 comment:

Don George said...

Becky,
Thank you so much for sharing this blog. It is awesome and an inspiration. I thank God for blessing me with such a wonderful niece and one who trusts in God and loves him with all her heart. You truly are blessed also. I look forward to seeing you, Matt, and the rest of the family real soon.

Uncle Don