Friday, May 1, 2009

He's Here!

No, this is not our baby announcement. My cousin, Chrissy, and her husband, Nathan, welcomed their baby boy into the world yesterday, April 30th, late afternoon, one day before he was due. Noah Nathaniel was 6 pounds 13 oz and 22 inches long. Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! I can't wait to post pictures...I can't wait to see pictures! Chrissy and I are very close, but unfortunately, live states away from each other. It has been so wonderful to share our pregnancies together and talk practically every day about our adventures. We were hoping we'd be pregnant at the same time, and...ta da! So, once again, I'm thankful for the timing of this baby we have on the way. Chrissy and I talked most of the morning and early afternoon on Wednesday while she was in early labor. Then I had to head out to my doctor's appointment while she was heading to the hospital, and I was going crazy waiting to hear of his arrival. I am so proud of her...I hope that doesn't sound weird. I can't wait to meet the little man at the family reunion in 8 weeks! And if you're wondering, my doctor's appointment went well, and I won't go into detail for some appreciative readers, but I'll say I'm making progress. 3 weeks from today is my due date. Will Noah have a boy or girl cousin?


Chrissy and I in our pre-pregnancy state (though very close to our pregnancy state) at last year's family reunion!

No comments: