So, Matt is back on land, and we are able to talk over the phone much more and use wecam!! We talked 3 times, actually 5 times in the last 2 days! That's the good news lately!!
48 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me
1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Grocery bags, the Suburban News, junk mail, coveralls, snowscrapers, a metal pail, a pair of socks, some candy wrappers....it's time for Spring cleaning!
2. When was the last time you threw up? The spring semester of senior year...during student teaching...after one 3rd grade student announced she had "a stomach virus", I was down for the count a day later...it was awful.
3. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Matt, Chrissy, and Patrick Henry Hughes on tv this afternoon...he's inspirational...look him up.
4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Talking with Matt
5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? I think talking with Chrissy.
6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Probably going to bed.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "That's kind of stupid"...a question I deleted...this is supposed to be 60 things you possibly didn't know about me
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookie dough or cookies and cream
9. What was the last thing you had to drink? water
10. What are you wearing right now? jeans, t-shirt, and fleece pull-over
11. What was the last thing you ate? dinner...leftovers
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? no, that's a good thing, i've done enough shopping for awhile
13. When was the last time you ran? ha! actually, today....this question came at a good time, i'm working on consistency
14. What's the last sporting event you watched? probably basketball
15. Who is the last person you emailed? Aunt Maryanne
16. Ever go camping? Yes
17. Do you have a tan? Just a speckled tan that's here forever....they're called freckles.
18. Do you drink your soda from a straw? umm, who does that?
19. What did your last IM say? "yeah"
20. Are you someone's best friend? yes
21. What are you doing tomorrow? talking with Matt in the morning, and then I have no idea.
22. Where is your mom right now? at Bible Study
23. Look to your left, what do you see? a clock
24. What color is your watch? black
25. What do you think of when you think of Australia? umm, does Aussie hair products with the little kangaroo count? are they even made in australia?
26. Would you consider plastic surgery? no
27. What is your birthstone? umm, it's ugly orange, i don't even know the name
28. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? usually go in, especially in california, i saw too many people hit the curb bad at taco bell in their big SUV's ...hysterical, but it'd be us next
29.How many kids do you want? several, we'll see, i used to say 7, but i'd like at least 4 or 5
30. Do you have a dog? well, he lives with mom and dad, Caleb, the best dog ever
31. Last person you talked to on the phone? the doctor
32. Have you met anyone famous? i saw President Clinton in person, but i personally handed First Lady Laura Bush our wedding invitation...which do you think was more exciting?
33. Any plans today? everybody loves raymond
34. How many states have you lived in? umm, i guess just 1, ny, but i sort of lived in ca for a little bit, it wasn't a vacation, and i'll be going back again so i can live with my husband
35. Ever go to college? yes, and then i went again....i'm done
36. Where are you right now? at my mom and dad's, and they aren't here...a little weird. i'll be heading home soon.
37. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? well, probably our stinky water, but everything seems more annoying since Matt isn't around
38. Last song listened to? whatever Patrick Henry Hughes played on the piano
39. Are you allergic to anything? sulfa drugs...and i think propel, it makes me feel terrible when i drink it, but i like it so much
40. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? in winter, boots, in summer, sandals
41. What time is it? 7:19pm
42. Do any of your friends have children? yes
43. Do you eat healthy? sometimes, we're working on that
44. What do you usually do during the day? good question
45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? yes, but not really as a greeting
46. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 25
47. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes
48. How did you get one of your scars? i was about 4 years old, wearing flip flops (my mom told me to change them, but i disobeyed,) and i was tripped, or i tripped over my cousin's foot and i fell, i hit my head on his brother's metal training wheel things. Lots of blood, a good lesson in obedience.