Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Yes, one of these

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:00...then 9:00 (lazy!)

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the theater? National Treasure 2 (phew, I didn't think there was one since Mr. Bean's Holiday...haha, I shared anyway)

4. What is your Favorite TV show? Jen listed 3, so I can too: LOST, American Gladiators, Dr. Phil (at least these are the ones that are recently being aired)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? toast, cereal, or bagel

6. Favorite cuisine? Italian (I like some Mexican too....but I got sick on it after our 1st anniversary dinner)

7. What's your middle name? Helen

8. Food do you dislike? FISH!

9. What is your Favorite CD at the moment? I don't know. I'm listening to a lot of Jeremy Camp. I think Matt has every cd he ever thought about recording. It used to always be playing here and in the car. I like Jeremy Camp, but it drove me nuts....so it's my attachment to Matt right now.

10. What kind of car do you drive? Silver 1998 Subaru Outback....can we say, I want kids?

11. Favorite Sandwich? Peanut Butter

12. What characteristics do you despise? Inconsideracy...is that a word? Being inconsiderate.

13. Favorite item of clothing? My "honeymooon" pants...no they aren't what you're thinking. They are blue sweatpants from Target we bought on our honeymoon.

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would
you go? Right now, the Philippines....to be with Matt. When he comes home, probably home and maybe just a short getaway (we've done a lot of traveling for awhile...but we'll see).

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Umm, does Salvation Army count? Ok, then anything cheap or on sale.

16. Where would you retire to? I don't know.

17. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My most recent birthday was this last November...it was sort of boring without Matt. I did get red roses though! I guess that's memorable, but I don't think that's what the question is looking for.

18. Favorite sport to watch? Any kind of sport with a running event (the other day I watched some of the ironman), but I'd have to say gymnastics may even top the list...ever since I was a little tyke.

19. Furthest place you are sending this? Possibly, the Philippines

20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Matt, he's a busy guy.

21. Person you expect to send it back first? Katrina (yeah, this was an email first)

22. Favorite saying? I'm trying to think of what I say a lot. Guess what? What in the world? For real? (Hannah, my niece even says it now...so funny!) Oh, I looked down below to question 24, and I think Matt's favorite, maybe least favorite though, saying is, "Matthew, I can't sleep!" His response, "5:00 comes early!"

23. When is your birthday? 11/18/1983

24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Lately, neither..haha. When Matt is here, I'm definitely a night person. I get really hyper at night (bed time) and he totally crashes. I'm practically jumping on the bed, and then I tell him I can't sleep. It's a big joke, because honestly, I don't even try, but I'll repeat it over and over again. It makes him laugh...a lot. And, it keeps him awake a little while longer. Then he gets serious, a little frustrated with me, and tells me, "5:00 comes early!" He rolls over and I'm stuck awake alone! Then there are noises that keep me awake....it's an interesting time living in a basement apartment with the other tenants bedroom above yours. I leave it with that.

25. What is your shoe size? anything from a 7-8.5...really depends on the shoe. Ridiculous.

26. Pets? Well, we don't have any "pets" in our apartment. We have unwanted creepy crawlers, mainly spiders, which I can deal ok with, but the millipedes have to go!! (Yeah, I'm ready to move!) Matt has a pet, Yoda, he's a chinchilla. He stays at his mom and dad's house because as I remind him, "We're not allowed to have pets in our apartment" (we really aren't, but I don't care for him...haha). I told Matt we can let him live with us when we have a house. He's had him since 8th grade...is it Matt? And they live for like 20 years I think. He'll have to correct me. So basically, we still have a lot of years left with him. I'm convinced my husband just likes weird things...animals, cars, whatever...for other people's reactions. I can't leave out Caleb though, my favorite dog. He's getting old. He's at my parents' too. I want him to come and visit, but our rules swing both ways apparently, no Yoda, no Caleb.

27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Nope.

28. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher, a writer, a bus driver (ha!...all because of that cool crank door opener. My parents won't let me live it down. That would've been such a disaster!) Most of all, a mommy of a ton of kids.

29. How are you today? Good, but in need of a shower!

30. What is your favorite type of candy? I agree with Jen with the sour gummi stuff. My favorite candy bar, which is not a bar, are Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Well, the Reeses Sticks are also amazing...those are 2 bars! I splurged on a Reeses Whipped or Whips whatever they are yesterday....don't buy it! What a waste! I was completely disappointed with Reeses. Yet, I still ate like all of it, trying to convince myself it would get better with each bite. I finally threw one pathetic little stump of a chunk out my car window. (Yes, if I buy candy, I have to open it before I get home). I know, more than the question asked and more than you wanted to know.

31. Favorite flower? Daisies

32. What are you listening to right now? The sound of my air purifier running

33. What was the last thing you ate? wheat thins

34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue..Matt and I would have to be the same crayon...or we'd have to joust it out.

35. How is the weather right now? a little chilly in our bedroom. I haven't been outside yet. It's probably bitter cold, and then I love the experience of ice skating to my car...ok, I really don't love it, I'm scared I'm going to break a bone!

36. Last person you spoke to on the phone? John Gray..haha, no it's not that funny, but it really is. We don't generally talk on the phone to catch up on each others' lives. He was calling my parents', I was there, they weren't, took a message...you get the idea. Anyway, he's a great kid...not trying to make fun. Ok, just since I wrote this, Suzan called and my Mom.

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes. Why do they even post this question? We're supposed to send it back. Good thing I like her!

38. Favorite restaurant? Taco Bell and Jack in the Box. Ok, I know these aren't restaurants, but we don't go to many "restaurants". Taco Bell is obvious (isn't it?), and Jack in the Box has the most amazing cookies and cream milkshake. I couldn't tell you how many times we went to both of those places in San Diego. Literally, it must have been like 10 times each in 3 weeks...maybe more? haha

39. Hair color? Brownish Blackish

40. Siblings? 3 brothers...there just was no possibility for a sister, i really asked and asked. When I was in 6th grade, my dad asked me what we should do for my mom's birthday or Mother's Day (they are right near each other), I said we should adopt another kid...obviously, meaning a girl! I was completely serious.

42. Favorite day of the year? This year, it will be October 19!!!

43. What was your Favorite toy as a child? Dolls, hands down! I was a little Momma. I also played with Polly Pockets and Littlest Petshop...still have them! Oh, I liked my dollhouse too. I also had these little horses (not My Little Pony...but I had those too) that I played with a lot. Hannah and Abby play with those now.

44. Summer or winter? Summer, but I do like snow, in moderation. I'm just ready to not be freezing.

45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate

46. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes.

47. When was the last time you cried? Ha! Yesterday.

48. What is under your bed? (Did you ever think there was a baker under your bed? No. Did you ever check to see if there was a baker under your bed? No. Well, how did you know you didn't have a baker under your bed unless you checked? Ok, I really like Rocketman!) A plastic bin of Matt's old pictures, a display box of Matt's (I think it was from his Grandpa) and a couple shoe boxes of stuff we just don't know what to do with!

49. Who is the friend you have had the longest? I met Jane when I was 3. My cousins I knew from birth, and they're friends! Laura has been my best friend since 4th grade.

50. What did you do last night? Went to Sandy's, talked, laughed, and cried (refer to question 47).

51. Favorite smell? Chocolate chip cookies in the oven. I also like a lot of like "candle" smells...too many to list. I'll spare you all on one question anyway.

52. What are you afraid of? Millipedes! They are so hard to kill.

53. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? I guess buttered, but I'd rather have something else.

54. How many keys on your key ring? 2, car and apartment

55. How many years at your current job? Well, I've subbed 2 half days...haha.

56. Favorite day of the week? Friday

57. How many towns have you lived in? 4, and 6 different houses/apartments

58. Do you make friends easily? It all depends. Oh, that reminds me. When I was little I wasn't always what you would call a precious little girl. I had a mind of my own. My mom tried to give me the stranger danger talk. When she finished, I said, "Well, I might just like it better with them." Not what you want to hear as a mom ....for multiple reasons!

59. What are you wearing right now? Pajamas...including those blue sweatpants.

60. What color is your bathroom? I guess it's sort of off white. We have blue towels, a turtle soap dish, and ducks, frogs, and turtles shower curtain rings. We're such kids.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Thanks for the post! I was just saying to Andrea this morning that I haven't had much to post about...looks like this will be my next one :)