Friday, April 11, 2008

growin'

God is working in my life. I'm sitting here listening to "There is None Like You" next to a spider (common occurence at our place), and I am at such peace (not a common occurence lately anyway). I believe God is wanting to grow me in different ways, and my prayer is that I would listen and answer His call. I don't want to drag my feet or become self-consumed. I desire more of the fruit of the Spirit. My fruit has withered because of sin. However, I have been redeemed! I just want to glorify Him and grow in wisdom, in stature (hehe) and favor with my God.

The prayers Stormie Omartian provides in "The Power of a Praying Wife (Book of Prayers)" have also been helpful to me in my growth recently. I have been focusing on one of the prayers each day. They have been an encouraging and convicting learning tool for application in my life and prayer life.

There are a lot of "little big" things on my heart, but those are for my heart, my husband, and God. This is all I will share for now. Thank you for your love, prayers, and support.

Another good note: yes, my car is finally back! I feel like a teenager with a brand new car...not that I personally know what that feels like :) but I can imagine! I still wouldn't mind that white horse riding off into the sunset with Matt kinda thing though.

*I love you!

No comments: