Friday, April 4, 2008

i don't think this is accurate

I saw this thing:


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
4
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



You can type in your first and last name and find out how many people have the same name as you in the U.S.A. Just be sure you say you're older than 13!!

Anyway, I know my name isn't super common like Mike Smith, but....only 4 people in the U.S. with my first and last name? That's pretty ironic, since I happen to know 3 of them! My husband's brother's wife has the same name and my husband's only aunt on his father's side has the same name. Quite a coincidence to have 3 in the same family in the first place. Hmm, could there only be 1 more in the U.S? (I'm not convinced.) I found the missing 4th, if that's the case...she does something with grave stones or something. I can't really remember. Come on, you've never googled your name to see what comes up? I guess the census needs some updating.

Oh, it also said more than 99.9% of people named Rebecca are female...isn't that a relief?

*Proud and honored to share your last name Man! I love you!!

No comments: